Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Whoo! One month!

I've managed to go a full month of blogging!  I realize that some people have been blogging for years and one month is no big deal to some bloggers, but I have the habit of sometimes starting a project and not finishing it because I get bored with it, lose motivation, become busy or get interested in a new project.  And I'm not alone in this - so many blogs out there have one post and then are abandoned and never updated again.

When working out a plan for this blog, I decided that if I managed to update regularly for a month, I would assess my progress and decide what changes needed to be made.  So over the next week or so, I plan on tweaking the layout, working on more photos, and incorporating new themed posts.

Here's to one month of blogging and another future eleven!

No comments:

Post a Comment