Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 26: National Chocolate Pudding Day

I firmly believe the best way to have chocolate pudding is with fresh bananas.  Dip the bananas in the pudding or slice them up and mix them in with pudding - I don't care.  I just love the combination of chocolate and banana.

I also love having chocolate pudding as part of Worms-in-Mud.  They were always such a favorite party favor while I was growing up, and today, I still love making them for Halloween.

Pudding is one of those things I buy premade or buy a box of instant pudding.  I've never made pudding successfully from scratch.  (Granted, I've only ever tried to make tofu puddings...)  One of these days I'll have to try making a chocolate soymilk pudding.  If you want to make a regular chocolate pudding from scratch, try this recipe from Smitten Kitchen.  I love dark chocolate, so I may have to give this recipe a try someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment